4601 Cheeney Street, Santa Clara,
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to live in the desirable Mission Park community of Santa Clara!
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to live in the desirable Mission Park community of Santa Clara! This sought-after community in Silicon Valley is within close proximity to the many leading technology companies including Oracle, Intel, Google and Cisco, plus the new Levi’s Stadium. The nearby Rivermark Plaza offers a variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment plus Whole Foods Market is only a short drive away. This spacious and naturally light two-story home is situated on a one of the largest lots in Mission Park. This rarely available corner lot has a private outdoor patio ideal for entertaining. Newly installed white-washed Oak laminate floors highlight the main floor, staircase and upstairs hallway. Three spacious bedrooms on the upper floor include a master suite with large walk-in closet and soaking tub plus two guest bedrooms adjoined by a “Jack and Jill” bathroom. The ground floor has an open floor plan with high ceilings, formal living room and dining room, a powder room and kitchen. Low monthly HOA dues include access to the private clubhouse, a BBQ grill area plus the opportunity to relax and enjoy the heated community pool and spa.
- Corner lot (Largest lot in Mission Park community for homes with this floor plan)
- Low monthly HOA fees ($76/month)
- Access to heated community pool, spa, barbeque grill and clubhouse
- Close to Fuller Street Park
- Automatic drip irrigation and landscape lighting
- View Great America fireworks show from upstairs windows
- Oversized 2-car garage with spacious high quality cabinets
- Central A/C & heating
- Upstairs laundry facilities
- Wood burning fireplace
At A Glance