55 Palmer Lane, Atherton
Modernized circa 1935 Tudor home
Surrounded by mature trees, a sun-swept lawn, and shade gardens, this serene home is a wonderful blend of old and new. Classic Tudor architecture – with steeply pitched rooflines, half-timbering, and exposed trusses – combines with modern embellishments that add a unique artistic flair. A gourmet kitchen and adjoining family room is perfect for 21st century living, 4 bedrooms are ideally arranged for the utmost in privacy, and a master bath is updated with luxurious style. Adding to the appeal is the spa-like rear grounds with pool in a very private setting that invites soothing relaxation. Plus, with a close-in location, this home is ever so convenient to downtown amenities as well as top-rated Menlo Park schools.
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on two levels
- Approximately 2,920 sq. ft.
- Fine walnut hardwood floors throughout
- Dramatic living room with cathedral ceiling and open trusses
- Gourmet kitchen and adjoining family room
- Spa-like rear grounds with pool
- Approximately one-third acre (13,200 sq. ft.)
- Close to Holbrook Palmer Park and downtown
- Menlo Park
- Excellent Menlo Park schools
At A Glance